Thursday 9 May 2013

Invitation from Topsy Baxter

The date for my first book becoming available for the world to read is fast approaching.

While we wait I'd like to invite readers to subscribe to my monthly newsletter and this month I'll be sending out an update on the book launch for Interrupted Romance.

The 1st chapter is free to read on my website.  Please click over and have a read on TopsyBaxter.com and while you are there you can subscribe from the website, or by following this link: Subscribe

You will read about what I'm working on during the month and hear about new book launches before they happen.  There may also be some competitions and giveaways coming up over the next few months.

Drop by, have a read of my book and drop me a comment if you feel so inclined.


No comments:

Post a Comment